Saturday, June 21, 2008

New phone


Been doing some research on getting a new phone, and pretty much set my eyes on the newly released Sony Ericsson c902, a very slim bar form phone with 5mp camera. But today I came across another model, the G900, that has very similar specs, 5mp camera, almost same size (2.5mm thicker). The G900 has a larger touch screen with hand writing recognition and wifi connection, but doesn't have the sliding camera cover as the c902 (kinda want to protect the lens, this might be my primary camera, it's only 1mp shy of my Casio camera).

The prices are also identical, having a real hard time deciding. Was hoping to wait until end of the year to buy it in Asia, but the problem with me when I set my eyes on something is that I have to do it ASAP. I need suggestions!!!

Spec comparison

No comments: